Friday, January 8, 2016

The BIG 3-0!

I made it to 30 weeks pregnant!  Whoop Whoop!  This is the most active child I've ever had in utero. I'm kind of nervous to see how active she'll be once born.  I had a little bit of morning sickness creep back up on me, but it's back to normal now.

I had my glucose test two weeks ago and failed it by 8 points.  So they made me do the 3 hour fast glucose test and I passed!  I don't got the sugar-beetus!

I have a secret.... Despite my best efforts, this pregnancy has me acting like a straight up BIIIIIIIIITCH!! I mean like fire breathing dragon, who moved the remote control over there, why are you blinking so loud- bitch!   I just want everything done, when I want it done and that's usually like yesterday!  I don't want to hear nothing. I don't want to see anything.   I just want to play Angry Birds and eat ice all day.

I've heard on more than one occassion from my own mama "I'll be happy when you have this baby because you're meaner than usual".  The NERVE!! *breathes fire*

I mean I just went off on the kids girl scout leader, and she's a reverend.  I know yall saying, "not the Rev, Crys!!"  But yea.  I did.  I mean she deserved to get the business, but still.

I mean I've fussed out repair men, nurses, bill collectors, the butcher, the baker and the candlestick maker.

Then stuff is breaking left and right at my house, so that is stressing me out more. I've got over $4k in damage from a water leak and my house is in turmoil.  Then the fridge decided it wanted to keep beach weather on the inside.  The TV in my bedroom said "f*ck this shyt* and died on me.  Like, what's really good.

Is my house on some old ancient Indian burial ground?  Have I been chosen to birth something not from here!?!

I've been trying to read the bible more.  To help calm my nerves.  I've prayed. I have bitten my tongue.  But if I bite my tongue any harder, that thang is going  to fly across the room.  iCant.

I don't want to be a pregnant bytch.

Below is the picture of what evil looks like.  Don't look to hard, it may rub off on you.  :-(





No comments:

Post a Comment

Like What You Read? Please leave a comment.