Saturday, January 24, 2015

Getting Back In The Saddle!



It's been almost a year since my last blog post.  I could chalk it up to me being so busy with kids, work and my marriage, but that's not the entire truth.  I've had TONS of thought race through my mind, that I would have loved to jot down but just was too lazy to put pen to paper....errr well fingers to keyboard...what ever...you get the point!

It wasn't until a recent event at the Washington Auto Show in DC, that the fire to begin posting again ignited. I had volunteered to participate in the Chevrolet-SheBuysCars Influencer Day.  My sister-friend from I Choose The Sun, shared the information with me to possibly participate.  A group of about 25 bloggers, all women, all fabulous in their own right, met at the Walter E.Washington Convention Center on January 22nd.  The day was filled with car demos, panel discussions, and networking opportunities.  I'll have a post more about my experience at the event soon!

This time spent with other bloggers really got me riled up and I've been drafting posts since I came home that night.  I think I'd like to focus more on my life as a mom, wife and business owner...Yep business owner.  My husband and I opened a spa last year.  Fountain of You Therapy, LLC.

I'm excited to get starting again, and hope to keep this momentum up.  I have a lot of projects going on in my life that I'd love to share with you all.

*Buy a new car
*Transform our home office into a guest bedroom
*Help my daughter audition for performing arts school
*Lose weight

And many, many more!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Like What You Read? Please leave a comment.