Saturday, August 22, 2015

Week 10

This week I went to Atlanta for a family engagement. It Was very nice seeing a lot of relatives that I hadn't seen in years. I also got to meet a few cousins that I had never met before. As my luck would have it, I was sick the entire trip. I fluctuated between headaches and nausea. I tried to make the best of it, but it was really hard to do. To top everything off, my other cousin who is around my age was pregnant as well. She's a month further along than me, yet my big stomach was determined to prove otherwise. I know this is my fourth child, so my gut is going to be on fleek but I still was sad. Plus she didn't have any kind of morning sickness. That made me more sad. When I wasn't sucking down ginger chews, I was gulping bottles of water.
And then there was the point of the trip, where I felt like that mom from the Duggars. See there were other pregnant women in my family at this trip. These women were only on their first or second child. I had one lady that begin to tell me how it would be like during this pregnancy. I had to interject and explain that this is my fourth child. Whenever people asked me what number child this was, and I said fourth, the look on their face was like I said 10. I think part of the problem was most of these people were a few years younger than me. Plus I had to explain that I started very young and my oldest was 14 years old.
All in all it was a nice trip, and I was glad I got the chance to spend time with my family. I'm simply ready for this morning sickness and these headaches to go away so I can enjoy my pregnancy.
Pregnancy Links
Week 5
Week 6
Week 7
Week 8 & 9
Week 10
Week 11 & 12
Week 14

No comments:

Post a Comment

Like What You Read? Please leave a comment.