Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Who Gon' Check Me?


This poem goes out to all my hustlers, pimps and players just trying to make it out here in this cold cold world.  Bwaahahhaah, naw for real, this is just my Ode to Autocorrect (aka stupid autocorrect).  I am tired of the stupid autocorrect changing the words I type into something obscene, irrelevant or just plain dumb.  If I type the letter u instead of you, DONT CHANGE THAT ish to I.  I didn't mean I.  How big do you think my fingers are?  Even when I tried every setting in the world on my phone to put this heaux in its place, it still comes around to haunt my every word.  


Who Gon' Check Me Boo?

When I told my friend 
"Let's meet for sinus"
When u put in Mobius, 
WHEN I KNOW I wrote minus

Who Gon Check Me Boo?

On FB I said
I was excited about a party
But you changed it to p*ssy
And now I look naughty

Who Gon Check Me Boo?

I've added dumb words
Like likka, nucca, & bish
And yet you still want to change
the word Farrah to fish

Who Gon Check Me Boo?

Autocorrect, Kiss Yo Self
Ugh, NO, KILL YO SELF, not Kiss!?! Stupid AutoCorrect!


Gotta run!  I hear crying...... but look below for some really funny autocorrect shots.  :-)  And feel free to leave a comment! 


~EITB


   

1 comment:

  1. LMBAOOOOOO!!! So true..ugh. I need this poem set to music so I can make it my ringtone. Pls n tks :)

    ReplyDelete

Like What You Read? Please leave a comment.